A nice set of grocery lists for different types of people or types of food you want to get. I got all these from 10000steps but I am just putting them in one post. Enjoy! :D
american grocery haul from wegman’s and target! celestial seasonal tea (candy cane lane, gingerbread spice, sweet harvest pumpkin, sugar cookie sleigh ride), pillsbury pumpkin cake mix, tazo chai tea, pepperidge farm cookies (dark chocolate cheesecake & dark chocolate), starbucks ice coffees, hersheys dark chocolate powder, chia seeds, justins dark chocolate peanut butter cups, luna bars, larabars, peppermint mocha creamer, wild friends chocolate coconut peanut butter (i wanted the espresso one but they didn’t have it boo), assorted chobani’s and the chobani key line graham flip omg, oikos cafe latte, and natures path pop tarts.
note this is not meant to be a healthy grocery haul~ i can’t get any of this stuff where i am so i go a little junk food crazy haha. minus the tazo chai it was just a good price and i can get the regular luna bars here just not the protein ones.
grocery haul : silk almond milk, bolthouse chocolate protein plus, bolthouse 100% carrot juice, love crunch chocolate strawberry granola, red grapes, bananas, clementines, grapefruit, honey tangerines, peaches, avocado, baby carrots, spinach, arthurs strawberry banana fruit pouches, pumpkin spice, taste of nature bars, organic dark chocolate, liberte organic strawberry yogurt, nature’s path maple cinnamon waffles (really good with nut butter, seeds & nuts on top), magnum double chocolate ice cream bars (shhhhh).
i kind of wish i could take photos but i got quite a bit because we hadn’t gone in a couple of weeks. so i’ll just give a list!
- broccoli, peppers, onion, bananas, green onion, carrots, acorn squash, sweet potato, spinach, athurs squeezable strawberry banana smoothie packs (easy to take to work), peaches, celery, frozen corn, frozen spinach, various frozen fruit packages for smoothies, basil, grapes, dates.
- country harvest veggie bread it’s new and has carrots, celery, and leeks plus 1 serving of vegetables in each slice. i was mostly interested because it was a half loaf and i never can eat a full loaf before it goes bad.
- whole wheat english muffins for breakfast sandwiches
- couscous and quinoa (idk where to put these)
- steel cut oats
- 1% milk
- oikos vanilla greek yogurt & plain
- cracker barrel swiss cheese
- liberte mocha yogurt.
chicken and ground turkey.
- vega chocolate protein smoothie mix, pumpkin seeds, almonds, walnuts, dark chocolate bar so i can take squares to work for dessert, stevia, taste of nature canadian maple bars, roasted red pepper&garlic clubhouse spice, tomato paste, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, black and kidney beans, bolthouse mocha cappuccino drinks, no salt added chicken&veggie broth.
and i thinkkkkkkk that’s it….?
so there you go anon who asked for my grocery list last night.
successful grocery trip! actually bought things i can make meals with. i’m going to make this tomorrow for everyone, http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/foil-pack-chicken-broccoli-dinner-88768.aspx minus the bacon bits and ranch dressing.
does anyone else do that though? completely “forget” to buy meal things and buy random things that do not go together at all? haha. i always buy too much snack things and too few supper and lunch things. today i made sure to get things though.
it was crazy busy in the grocery store. everybody is stocking up for thanksgiving (in a few weeks, can’t believe it’s so soon!) because they’re having good sales on turkeys, stuffing, etc. glad we went in the morning though rather than waiting until later because i bet it’ll get even more busier.
yay going grocery shopping!
i’ll post anything i get that’s new or interesting aha.
going grocery shopping tomorrow morning (finally, we have nothing!)
making a list at the moment but i’d like to try to find some new things. so what’s your favourite fruit/veg, packaged thing, whatever that you always like to have available/something you always buy!?
so i just went and bought groceries for myself because apparently my dad has no intentions in buying them anytime soon. it’s been two weeks once again since we’ve gone. he’s the one suppose to be buying them but whatever then.
- romaine lettuce
- red potatoes
- sweet potato
- a pineapple
- green beans
- life multigrain cereal
- a few halo honey graham bars
- whole wheat flour
- kashi chocolate peanut butter bars
- ground turkey
- low sodium chicken broth
- whole grain taco kit to make turkey tacos!
- oikos honey greek yogurt
- dark chocolate chips (plan on making banana bread)
- 1% milk
all that for $40 so not too bad!
yay off to do some grocery shopping!
i’ll post anything new or interesting i get.
yup finally got to go grocery shopping!
pretty big list because we haven’t gone in a while
(or what seems like a while).
just went on the biggest grocery trip of lifeeee! seriously haha.
posting a list of everything i got soon. just currently eating a very late super (9:00pm opps but just got home), just a sandwich lol.
"do you want some money to go get a few groceries with your mom?"
UM YES PLEASE. while there i saw my manager who gave me my number to do some survey thing online (i can’t remember what it’s called) and she said i’d be starting work either sometime this week or next so yay that’s good.
i ended up buying :
- FRESH pineapple (my mom brought home the god awful canned pineapple the other day and i cannot stand the taste of it haha)
- sweet potato
- a few peaches
- donut peach YES IDK WHAT THIS IS but it’s called a donut peach apparently.. well on the sticker it said flyer saucer peach but it was marked as donut. it looks like those mini donuts figured i need to try it.
- oikos strawberry greek yogurt
- egg roll wrappers (i want to attempt baked “pizza pockets”)
- original shreddies cereal (i know not the healthiest really but i’ve been craving it for a while now! and hey it’s not the worst)
yup not a very big shopping trip at all but any grocery trip is the best.
ah just got back from grocery shopping. just went by myself. i don’t know why but i love grocery shopping alone haha. ended up buying :
- baby carrots
- PC individual honey greek yogurts
- activia mochaccino (not the healthiest but it was on sale cheap…)
- skim milk
- cinnamon puffins (so excited to try!)
- hazelnut instant coffee (just so i don’t always have to go to tims)
- chicken breasts
not a very big haul at all really but didn’t need much. thank you for the suggestions though i’ve written some of them down. oh and i found quinoa there cheap! they now have it in bulk or theres a box of it for like $2.50 that definitely wasn’t there before. i’m going to try it tomorrow to see if i like it before buying more though.
and now i’m going grocery shopping yay!
i’ll post anything interesting i buy when i get back :)
why does grocery shopping always have to be a big argument?!
i wish we would just set a day and then go. i feel like i’m always bothering my dad or mom when i ask to go but hello i need food. does anyone else go through this? like they’re supportive but when it comes to me needing groceries it’s like “lol no”… -.- he thinks we go grocery shopping everyday apparently. like we’ll grab a few things but i haven’t gone “proper” grocery shopping in a while. i’m out of like every food. thankfully i persuaded him into going in a bit haha.