snack during break at work.
orange&carrot juice plus vanilla oikos.
raspberry smoothie and peach, vanilla and almond oatmeal for supper at work!
snack before work! fav kind bar and iced coffee WITHOUT THE HIGH FRUCTOSE CORB SYRUP BEVERAGE BASE tim hortons has ew.
raw carrot cake balls! atastylovestory.com/raw-carrot-cake-cookie-dough-bites/
green 🌿💚 frozen strawberries and banana, pineapple, huge handful of spinach, carrot juice and coconut water.
started today off with a green smoothie and some eggs :)
(not pictured obviously haha)
mini grocery haul : kale, carrots, bananas, an onion, garlic, and celery.
something new to try :)
it doesn’t have the chemicals that most microwave popcorn has, no gmo crops, plus it has simple ingredients!
i went to the grocery store with intentions to buy ben&jerrys then i came out with some greek yogurt. i’ve been craving junk food like crazy lately and i know for a fact i would have ate that entire tub of ice cream in one sitting. need to go back to WANTING to eat healthier foods because lately i hate everything that’s remotely healthy lol it’s annoying.
but strawberry cheesecake greek yogurt?! obviously not the healthiest but better than a full tub of ice cream haha.
vanilla greek yogurt with peaches, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, cranberries and goji berries.
grocery haul : silk almond milk, bolthouse chocolate protein plus, bolthouse 100% carrot juice, love crunch chocolate strawberry granola, red grapes, bananas, clementines, grapefruit, honey tangerines, peaches, avocado, baby carrots, spinach, arthurs strawberry banana fruit pouches, pumpkin spice, taste of nature bars, organic dark chocolate, liberte organic strawberry yogurt, nature’s path maple cinnamon waffles (really good with nut butter, seeds & nuts on top), magnum double chocolate ice cream bars (shhhhh).
work food for tomorrow! chicken sandwich with lettuce, whole grain mustard, red onion and swiss. carrots&celery. arthurs strawberry banana fruit squeeze, grapes, taste of nature canadian maple forest bar and almonds & a couple chocolate squares for dessert :) my fav. might bring some greek yogurt too.
i kind of wish i could take photos but i got quite a bit because we hadn’t gone in a couple of weeks. so i’ll just give a list!
- broccoli, peppers, onion, bananas, green onion, carrots, acorn squash, sweet potato, spinach, athurs squeezable strawberry banana smoothie packs (easy to take to work), peaches, celery, frozen corn, frozen spinach, various frozen fruit packages for smoothies, basil, grapes, dates.
- country harvest veggie bread it’s new and has carrots, celery, and leeks plus 1 serving of vegetables in each slice. i was mostly interested because it was a half loaf and i never can eat a full loaf before it goes bad.
- whole wheat english muffins for breakfast sandwiches
- couscous and quinoa (idk where to put these)
- steel cut oats
- 1% milk
- oikos vanilla greek yogurt & plain
- cracker barrel swiss cheese
- liberte mocha yogurt.
chicken and ground turkey.
- vega chocolate protein smoothie mix, pumpkin seeds, almonds, walnuts, dark chocolate bar so i can take squares to work for dessert, stevia, taste of nature canadian maple bars, roasted red pepper&garlic clubhouse spice, tomato paste, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, black and kidney beans, bolthouse mocha cappuccino drinks, no salt added chicken&veggie broth.
and i thinkkkkkkk that’s it….?
so there you go anon who asked for my grocery list last night.
new things i got while grocery shopping!
- vega chocolate protein. i’ve heard good things about vega and i want to try this chocolate mint avocado smoothie recipe i found!
- stevia. not planning on using it a whole lot but i figure if i want to sweeten something without the calories and at least stevia is natural.
- liberte mocha yogurt for a treat. it was the only not so healthy thing i bought so i’m pretty proud :)
i’ll make a big list of what i bought later on.