day 1 of getting my health back
* so yesterday was my first “real” workout in a while.
went on a 2 mile run which was 75% walking haha but that’s okay because i still pushed myself to run as much as possible. my legs felt it this morning so i must have still had a good run. when i got home i did a couple tone it up arm videos.
* last night was also the first night in so long where i didn’t eat a bunch of junk before bed. i was hungry so i ate an apple and had a slice of swiss wrapped with a slice of turkey. it felt nice to wake up without a tummy ache.
* today is off to a pretty good start.
i just had brunch which was 3 eggs with onion, turkey bacon, and an english muffin with peanut butter. plus iced coffee with just milk, no sugary base. going to try to start drinking my coffee as plain as possible because i’ve been drinking those super sugary “coffees” daily. so i’ll make those a once a week thing maybe.
* me and my boyfriend were going to go on a bike ride today but i think it might rain so we’re going to postpone that since we were going to bike on the trail to the next town. we’re hanging out at 5pm and it’s only 1:30pm so there’s no reason i can’t get a workout in before hanging out with him! plenty of time for a shower afterwards too. i’m thinking just the elliptical and maybe a different tone it up video?
* when i get home tonight i’m going to make a quinoa salad to take to work for supper tomorrow and the weekend. basically just quinoa, beans, green onion, cilantro, olive oil, lime, red pepper, cumin, and chicken breast.
feeling pretty motivated this time around so hoping it sticks.